Calm Dog Games: Vol 1 Games & Enrichment
Calm Dog Games
Developed specifically for owners and carers to develop calmness, confidence and connection with their dog in a quick, easy and stress-free format.
Provides mental stimulation to satisfy your dog’s cognitive wellbeing and enrichment to relieve stress, helping you achieve a more relaxed, chilled and calm household ~ all within a few minutes a day.
For every deck sold, Calm Dog Games pledge to plant a tree in aid of tropical reforestation and commit to always using plastic-free packaging.
What’s inside the box?
- Deck of 52 Game Cards – The back of each card has instructions to a different game or activity. The front of each card is also unique and features a different watercolour dog.
- 5 colour-coded Key Categories: Calm, Focus, Play, Puzzle & Bond
- Booklet for additional guidance and progressive activity levels.
- Scent games – become part of your dog’s #1 activity!
- Enrichment activities – includes easy DIY puzzle feeding activities & provides an appropriate outlet for expressing natural & stress relieving behaviours.
- Brain games – boosts your dog’s confidence and motivation levels.
- Bonding exercises – strengthens your relationship through working together.
- Stealth training – reinforces positive behaviours such as toy sharing, recall, proximity and responsiveness while your dog just thinks you’re the most fun person ever.
- Daily mental stimulation
- Adverse weather conditions (heatwaves, storms etc)
- Recovery from injury
- Making you more interesting to your dog (especially in distracting environments)
- Helping your dog to settle in new situations
- Developing a relationship with a new dog
- Getting the whole family involved with your dog (always supervise children)
- For people or dogs with limited mobility
- Busy times
- Fosterers, rescue centre workers and other dog-professionals; boarders, groomers, walkers etc.
Especially good for dogs who are: High energy | Highly intelligent | Busy-bodies | Working bred | Get bored easily | Low confidence | Lack focus | Limited mobility